Youth Homes is currently hiring Youth Counselors to join our mission of providing the highest quality care to youth in urgent need of a safe, structured place to heal and call home. Youth Homes Youth Counselors work closely with staff teams to co-create and maintain a healthy and home-like milieu within the homes and work closely with youth to help build a foundation for youth empowerment and promote a sense of positive identity, purpose, and value. Relationship lies at the core of our philosophies, and as recent research and our decades of experience have shown us, providing youth with the opportunity to build positive relationships with trusting adults can have a meaningful, life-long impact on all involved. The position of Youth Counselor is the backbone of our quality of care and treatment for the youth we serve.
We care about your:
• Time off: Vacation is important! Annual leave up to 80 hours per year and bonus leave at the rate of 16 hours or each year of employment up to a maximum accrual rate of 112 hours per year. (WOW! Almost 5 weeks of vacation total!).
• Health: Health insurance (Youth Homes pays 85% of employee’s premium, HSA contributions up to $100/month, optional dental and vision insurance.
• Time for your health: Exceptional leave (illness or injury) up to 96 hours per year.
• Preparation for the future: 401(k) retirement account. Youth Homes will match two-to-one up to 3% of the employee’s gross wages.
• Investing in you: Paid trainings, individual supervision, and annual raises.
• Peace of mind, just in case: Long-term Disability and Life insurance. Youth Homes pays 100%.
Who are we looking for?
A responsible adult to:
• Provide a safe, consistent and structured living environment.
• Serve as a positive role model.
• Teach important life skills.
• Join youth in enjoying fun & healthy recreational activities.
• Perform routine household duties like cleaning, organizing and basic
• Support a cooperative and collaborative staff team environment.
Are you looking for us?
If you’re seeking meaningful work that is both challenging and rewarding, Youth Homes could be just the place for you!
We encourage you to apply today to learn more about this important opportunity to support youth in your local community. We can’t wait to meet you.
For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website: www.youthhomesmt.org