Opening for CSCT Mental Health Therapist in Stevensville or Darby School District. Could start as early as June for summer programs. Position would be full time starting Fall 2021 with school schedule.
Will work as part of a school-based team to provide comprehensive mental health support to a caseload of students with emotional and behavioral challenges in a Bitterroot Valley school district.
• Conducts clinical assessment
• Collaborates with treatment team members including school staff to develop and implement mental health treatment plans
• Conducts Individual, group and family therapy
• Provides behavior interventions and support
• Provides crisis response and support
• Completes documentation for billing
• Provides guidance and direction to behavior consultant
• See job description for additional information
We provide clinical supervision for in-training therapists. Licensed therapists eligible for NHSC student loan repayment. The BVEC is a leading provider of approved continuing education units for licensed mental health therapists in Montana.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Go to: https://bitterrootvalleyec.schoolinsites.com/employment
Download and submit complete application, cover letter and resume to:
Bitterroot Valley Education Cooperative
PO Box 187
Stevensville, MT 59870
Or, completed application materials can be emailed or faxed:
If you have questions contact Chris Hughes 777-2494 ext 116.