Position Requirements: 1. Master’s Degree in Social Work or related counseling field from an accredited university required.
2. Current Montana LCSW or LCPC licensure.
3. Experience with working collaboratively with families, physicians, and agencies. Must have the ability and skills in establishing and maintaining working relationships with families, coworkers, and other professionals and all collaborative partners in the community
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
5. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in mental health treatment programs or substance abuse. Experience with OB patients preferred.
6. Knowledge of evidenced based practice and experience in assessment, crisis assessment, brief therapies, and clinical case management.
7. Previous experience with electronic medical record (EMR).
Full Time (Benefits Eligible); Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8am-5pm
Req 2020-8268, Apply Online: https://employment-krh.icims.com/jobs/8268/lcsw-lcpc—family-born/job
This position works in a team based environment in partnership with all staff in the obstetrics and maternal care area. Provides rapid assessment, brief intervention and care collaboration with women who are pregnant and/or postpartum and are identified to have or be at risk for depression and other behavioral health conditions. In partnership with the team provides patient centered care to improve outcomes for mother and baby.