Purpose: The Clinical Director is a part-time, Licensed Addiction Counselor that assists in managing and conducting the clinical services of the Recovery Residence. This position works with men in early recovery, providing structure and support to establish stable long-term recovery from substance use disorder.
• Supervise treatment services provided to residents
• Direct the clinical programs and provide guidance to Treatment Team members
• Recruit, screen train, supervise, and support any additional clinical staff
• Participate in weekly Treatment Team meetings
• Direct the Treatment Team to develop a Butte SPIRIT Home specific Treatment Plan within 3 days of program placement
• Complete clinical assessments, where a current clinical assessment is not available upon placement of a resident
• Monitor resident case files for appropriate professional writing and file management by treatment team, noting and addressing deficiencies with appropriate Treatment Team member
• Establish and maintain a regular schedule of Chemical Dependency group therapy in the Butte SPIRIT Home, ensuring all Residents have the opportunity to attend two per week
• Provide weekly one-on-one Chemical Dependency counseling for up to 8 Residents
• Provide supervision as necessary for therapeutic interventions provided by Butte SPIRIT CBHPSS
• Document and, if appropriate, approve Butte SPIRIT Continued Stay Review forms
• Should a situation arise where an applicant’s case demands an immediate decision, Clinical Director will work with Butte SPIRIT Executive Director to make binding decisions regarding emergency placement of applicants
Work Schedule & Status:
Part-Time, Salaried, Non–Exempt Position. Primarily works Monday-Friday. Approximately 20 hours per week. The Clinical Director is a half-time salaried position and involves working sometimes varied days and hours. Most hours are worked while unsupervised.
Competitive salary compensation (including major medical, dental and vision benefits, if desired) will be discussed based on experience and at the discretion of the Board of Directors and is not to exceed $38,480/year in total compensation for a half time employee.
At Butte SPIRIT Center we care about the health and safety of our employees. Butte SPIRIT Center requires applicants to complete a pre-employment screening process upon receipt of an offer of employment. We require and cover the cost of a fingerprint background screening, physical, Tuberculosis test, and drug screen after an employment offer is made. Any employment offer is contingent upon receipt of all satisfactory pre-employment screenings.
Cover letter and resume including professional and character references should be sent to [email protected]