Work for a dynamic leader in the field of youth services. If you are interested in joining a mission-driven, supportive work environment that provides opportunities for learning, growth and advancement, consider working for Youth Homes. Youth Homes has the following position open: Youth Counselor
This position is responsible for:
– Working with youth ages 12 to 17
– Assist regular staff in managing group living and care
– Assist with implementation of recreational programs and activities
– Monitor individual behavior of youth
* $1,000 Sign on Bonus
For 50 years, Youth Homes has provided care to children and youth who have experienced significant trauma and loss. We provide crisis shelter to teens at four shelters in western Montana and Helena. We also operate four therapeutic group homes for youth with serious emotional disturbances as well as one group home for youth aging out of the foster care system who need help with independent living skills. Our Dan Fox Family Care Program provides therapeutic foster care and adoption services, out-patient therapy, transitional living support and home support services. Youth Homes provides an array of services designed to support and nurture youth who have experienced abuse, neglect, trauma and loss. We also work to keep families together through a number of supportive services focused on healthy relationships and skill building.
Youth Homes provides a generous benefit package inclusive of:
– Annual Leave, Exceptional Leave, Educational Leave
– Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability and Life insurance.
– Health Savings Account and 401(k) options with agency match.
For more information about this position, please visit our website: www.youthhomesmt.org