Position Requirements: 1. Master’s Degree in Social Work or related counseling field from an accredited university required.
2. Current Montana LCSW licensure.
3. Experience with working collaboratively with families, physicians, and agencies. Must have the ability and skills in establishing and maintaining working relationships with families, coworkers, and other professionals and all collaborative partners in the community
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
5. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in mental health treatment programs or substance abuse. Experience with primary care patients preferred.
6. Knowledge of evidenced based practice and experience in assessment, crisis assessment, brief therapies, and clinical case management.
7. Previous experience with electronic medical record (EMR).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please let us know.
For Kalispell Regional positions, please email [email protected]
For North Valley Hospital positions, please call 406 863 3637.
*** Sign-On Incentive / Relocation Assistance Available *** We are seeking a licensed therapist (LCSW) who has an interest in helping others, improving lives, and making a difference in our community. A therapist who believes in integrated behavioral health and innovative and collaborative strategies.
Big Sky Family Medicine is a family practice primary care serving children, adolescent and adults. We have a team based model that also includes dieticians, pharmacists, and care coordination. We have multiple providers including PA, NP, and Physicians.
This position works in a team based environment in partnership with all staff in primary care clinics. Provides rapid assessment, brief intervention and care collaboration with patients who are identified to have or be at risk for depression and other behavioral health conditions. In partnership with the team provides patient centered care to improve outcomes for patients.
Training and Development: Career opportunities within a range of settings for mobility. Regular training opportunities, support, supervision and consultation
A peer network of therapist in multiple specialties and multiple settings
KRH is leader in behavioral strategy, programs, and outreach in both our system and our surrounding communities