Position Performance Requirements:
– Conduct mental health intake, evaluation, assessment and diagnosis of individuals requesting services at Agency.
– Participate in case consultation, team treatment planning, and in-service activities as scheduled.
– Understands and follows corporate safety procedures.
– Perform treatment documentation, record keeping, and reporting duties in a timely manner.
– Conduct continuing care sessions as needed.
– Conduct outreach contact activities and coordinate referral to appropriate allied agencies.
– Participate in public representation of agency and its programs.
– Participate with treatment team in providing clinical education activities with identified students from collaborating academic institutions.
– At all times maintain strict adherence to Federal and State Confidentiality Laws and HIPAA regulations.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION:Requires Masters Degree in Professional Counseling or associated field.
EXPERIENCE:Minimum of one year of clinical experience. Prefer minimum of 6 mo. knowledge and/or experience in applying pre-admission assessment driven individualized treatment that is consistent with the use of the American Society of Addiction Medicine’s patient placement criteria and the continuum of care service delivery model.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
– Knowledge of DSM V criteria/diagnosis and skills needed for each particular disorder.
– Knowledge of Mental health therapy/skills to integrate into the co-occurring treatment process. – Knowledge of Chemical dependency counseling skills and the full continuum of care model – (optional, but we can train)
– Working knowledge of AA/Al-Anon programs and how it is integrated into the treatment process – (Optional, but we can train)
Mental Health License: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Eligible