Definition: Responsible for overall case management of patients assigned.
Position Performance Requirements:
* Maintains a minimum caseload of (16) outpatient clients.
* Conduct screening, evaluation, assessment and diagnosis of individuals requesting services at
* Facilitates intensive outpatient group therapy/sessions as scheduled, including
* Participate in case consultation, team treatment planning, and inservice activities as scheduled.
* Lectures to patients on an equitable basis.
* Understands and follows corporate safety procedures.
* Perform treatment documentation, record keeping, and reporting duties in a timely manner.
* Conduct continuing care sessions.
* Knowledge of Multi-Cultural Competencies and Family Counseling related to addiction.
* Conduct outreach contact activities and coordinate referral to appropriate agencies.
* Participate in public presentation of agency and its programs.
* Knowledge of Co-Occurring and Dual diagnosis.
* Crisis call will be required on a rotating basis with other counselor’s duties (approximately 1 week every 4 to 5 weeks).
* At all times maintain strict adherence to Federal Confidentiality Laws and HIPAA regulations.
* Available to work approximately two evenings per week as determined by group scheduling.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Clinical Manager will conduct an ongoing Evaluation during the initial 6-month period of employment.
Salary Negotiable Upon Interview.