LCSW – Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician – Woodland Clinic
Kalispell Regional Healthcare - Woodland Clinic
Job Type: Full-time
Position Requirements: 1. Master’s Degree in Social Work or related counseling field from an accredited university required.
2. Current Montana LCSW licensure.
3. Experience with working collaboratively with families, physicians, and agencies. Must have the ability and skills in establishing and maintaining working relationships with families, coworkers, and other professionals and all collaborative partners in the community
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
5. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in mental health treatment programs or substance abuse. Experience with primary care patients preferred.
6. Knowledge of evidenced based practice and experience in assessment, crisis assessment, brief therapies, and clinical case management.
7. Previous experience with electronic medical record (EMR).
Full Time (Benefits Eligible); Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Req 2020-8071 – Apply online: https://employment-krh.icims.com/jobs/8071/lcsw—integrated-behavioral-health-clinician—woodland-clinic/job
This position works in a team based environment in partnership with all staff in primary care clinics. Provides rapid assessment, brief intervention and care collaboration with patients who are identified to have or be at risk for depression and other behavioral health conditions. In partnership with the team provides patient centered care to improve outcomes for patients.