Position Requirements: The individuals hired must be currently licensed in the state of Montana.
Pay is competitive and experience is rewarded in our pay structure.
1. Boyd Andrew Community Services offers an excellent benefits package. Benefits are effective the first of the month following the first date of employment.
2. Full time benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. BACS also provides each employee a $50,000 life and accidental death and dismemberment policy. Employees are responsible for $40 of their monthly insurance benefit, however, the other benefits identified above are 100% paid by BACS. There is an additional cost to the employee should they choose to add spouse/dependent coverage.
3. The medical insurance includes an employer contribution of $800 a year to a Health Savings Account (HSA) to offset the deductible. BACS will also match up to $300 annually if you contribute to your HSA.
4. Full time employees can accrue 160 hours of personal leave per year, as well as receive 10 paid holidays a year.
5. All employees working more than 20 hours a week may participate in the 403 (b) Retirement Plan. At the 1st anniversary of employment BACS will match up to 5% of the annual salary, and on the 2nd anniversary and subsequent years of employment BACS will double the match up to 10% of the employee’s annual salary.
6. All employees are eligible to be added to the company COSTCO Membership.
7. All employees are eligible for the Fitness Reimbursement up to $19.00 per month for a gym membership.
8. License renewal reimbursement.
We are seeking two clinicians to join our behavioral health team. One position is at our outpatient treatment center in Helena while the other position is located at our inpatient treatment center in Boulder.
We are seeking a dually licensed clinician (preferred), LAC or ACLC for our outpatient program in Helena.
We are seeking an LAC or ACLC at the Elkhorn Treatment Center in Boulder.
The hired applicants will be an integral part of our treatment team and will conduct evaluations, facilitate group therapy, as well as individual sessions with the clients we serve. Ability to promptly and accurately document sessions is a must as is the ability to work well within our clinical team.