Work for a dynamic leader in the field of youth services. If you are interested in joining a mission-driven, supportive work environment that provides opportunities for learning, growth and advancement, consider working for Youth Homes. Youth Homes has the following position open: Case Manager for Group Care
This position is responsible for:
– The Case Manager acts as the principal interface between the youth and outside entities, providing effective leadership and advocacy in building effective relationships between treatment teams, families, and external stakeholders
– Leads and coordinates all activities for referral (depending on the service area), admission, assessment, in-take, patient rights, child abuse and neglect reporting, and discharge in conformance with Youth Homes policies and procedures.
– Assumes responsibility for the overall design, implementation and documentation of treatment ensuring that the objectives are aligned with the treatment plan, treatment direction, and stage of treatment for the youth and assuring that progress is being made.
– Leads the treatment team and provides assistance to external entities in identifying and resolving external issues impacting treatment.
*$1,000 Sign on Bonus
For over 50 years, Youth Homes has provided care to children and youth who have experienced significant trauma and loss. We provide crisis shelter to teens at four shelters in western Montana and Helena. We also operate four therapeutic group homes for youth with serious emotional disturbances as well as one group home for youth aging out of the foster care system who need help with independent living skills. Our Dan Fox Family Care Program provides therapeutic foster care and adoption services, out-patient therapy, transitional living support and home support services. Youth Homes provides an array of services designed to support and nurture youth who have experienced abuse, neglect, trauma and loss. We also work to keep families together through a number of supportive services focused on healthy relationships and skill building.
Youth Homes provides a generous benefit package inclusive of:
– Annual Leave, Exceptional Leave, Educational Leave
– Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability and Life insurance.
– Health Savings Account and 401(k) options with agency match.
For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website: www.youthhomesmt.org