Partnership for Children strives to provide hope to children and families.
Join our team as a Case Manager
This full-time, hourly position is located in Missoula, Montana. BA in Human Services.
Partnership for Children (PFC) works with families and children, many of whom are impacted by trauma, poverty, and various social determinants of health, such as food insecurity, homelessness, and lack of affordable childcare. PFC’s trauma informed approach is based on asking, not what is wrong with you, but what happened to you? The attachment framework puts relationships at the center of treatment and creates a sense of security, connection, and belonging for children and their families.
This position is responsible for:
– Leads and coordinates all activities for referral, admission, assessment, in-take, patient rights, child abuse and neglect reporting, and discharge.
– Collaborates with child and family or legal guardian to coordinate a comprehensive case management plan.
– Ensures documentation of services such as; consents, releases, intake procedures, referral contacts, placement, treatment, discharge reports and records are completed according to federal, state, and agency policy and procedures.
* $1,000 sign on bonus
Partnership for Children provides a generous benefit package inclusive of:
– Annual Leave, Exceptional Leave, Educational Leave
– Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability and Life insurance.
– Health Savings Account and 401(k) options with agency match.
For more information about this position, please visit our website: www.pfcmt.org