The Behavioral Health Alliance of Montana is pleased to partner with Children’s Mental Health Bureau offer training reimbursement for CASII and eCASII tools that are mandated by the state for targeted case management.
Please keep any receipts for training staff on either tool so that you can submit them for reimbursement. The CASII and eCASII tools are mandated to be used for TCM programs starting November 1, 2020. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry offers training on both CASII and eCASII tools.
Process to get reimbursed for training expenses:
- Submit all invoices for training on the CASII and ECASII since March 1, 2021.
- Use the approved invoice to list the trainings for each month.
- Scan the CMHB invoice (below) and all training invoices into one pdf and email it to [email protected]
- Costs not submitted with a training invoice will not be reimbursed.
- Any questions, please email [email protected]
To download a PDF of the CMHB invoice, click here.